SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From Date is greater than End Date of a BBP document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a BBP document created in the system which has From Date (BBP Start Date) greater than End BBP Date.

Have any one come across this type of issue.

Can any one tell what can be the reasons for this to happen?

Also in this case there are no entries for the items in this BBP document in database table DFKKMOP.

Thanks in advance,

Hrushikesh

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well I haven't come across this issue. budget billing plan gets its dates from portioning and scheduling.

So have a look into the MRU,Portion and the parameter records for the dates.

as regards the entry in the table ,i guess because of the wrong info of dates the table structure didnt enter the date(its a guess ).

cheers,

Rakesh..

rajesh_popat3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hrushikesh,

Could you please check the details at billing document level if any of them is having the bad data.

Also, please check the data passed and the importing data for the below FM's in debug mode.

1. START_TIME_DETERMINE

2. END_TIME_DETERMINE

I am not sure, but have heard about the similar issue in one of the project, but it was related with invoicing not specific to BBP.

Let me know the data received for the above FM's, also, will check if I can get any specific details for the same.

Regards,

Rajesh Popat