cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO Delivery Report or Delivery Manifest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

How can i create a delivery report or delivery manifest for stock transport order (STO)

after we load the stock to a van to be deliver to other plant we just manualy type in improvise form in excell.

then print and this the only document we gave to the driver to deliver stocks to other plant and gave the copy to receiving plant

is there a transaction in SAP we can use, i try also the tcode VL10B does not work>

Our process in STO:

1. create STO = ME21N supplying plant is 1001

2. Print Picklist for pick and pack of stocks

3. confirmation of STO using tcode MB1B with movement type 351

4. then print the Stock transfer slip form (customized report in SAP)

5. shipping will load the stock to the van and manually create a delivery report or waybill with indicate all STO # loaded in van

6. delivered the stock to our other plant = 2001

7, receive the stock of Plant 2001 and unload the stock and perform Goods Receipt of STO using tcode MIGO with movement type 101

thanks,

Ermin D. Concepcion

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There is something fundamentally wrong with your process

confirmation of STO using tcode MB1B with movement type 351

This statement tells you are using transfer posting and movement type 351 is without SD delivery and purely an MM process

There is no need for ME21N in this case

I understand that in system you are doing a Transfer posting that is MB1B with movement type 351

But actual business process is with shipping where the stocks physically moves through a van

There is big mismatch here between system and the real time

Real time process is to be mapped in system

Movement type 351 doesnot involve SD delivery at all so why do you look for delivery report

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly go with this thread.

Also maintain the Copy Control at SPRO>IMG>MM>Purchasing>Purchase Order > Set Up Stock Transport Order>Assign Delivery Type & Checking Rule.

Best Regards,

Ankur