cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data type Enhancement

0 Kudos

I am trying to create new Enhanced data type under standard interface namespace and I am getting below error message.

You cannot create new objects in component XXXXXXX because no original language is defined for the components.

can you please help me , what it mean, do i need to do anything for it.?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked everywhere, maintained EN only .

Below are maintained, how can i check my USer ID is aliased to PIREPUSER.

com.sap.aii.repository.serviceuser.language -

EN

com.sap.aii.repository.serviceuser.name -

PIREPUSER

and what is com.sap.aii.ib.client.properties ? there is no com.sap.aii.repository.* is it the problem?

Thanks

vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vardhan,

Are you talking about the Data type enhancement in IR or in ABAP side? Please tell in which software componet you are trying to make?

Based upon the error it seems there is no language maintained. Please chech the parameter com.sap.aii.repository.serviceuser.language in exchange profile. Probably it would left blank. You can put EN and give a try.

Also goto Tools menu ---> Personal settings ---> check the logon and original language. Try to have them both EN.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venda I guess youre using PI 7.1

Please verify goto SCW ->> on the first tab you change the Original Language parameter you can see is a mandatory.

Regards

Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to Software Component verion (SWC) in your Integration Repository(IR) and there is original Language marked as mandatory; select English..