cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line Item Hierarchy in SRM PPS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am trying to configure Line Item Hierarchies functionality in SRM PPS 7.0, with ERP 6.0 ehp 4.

I am already able to create a PO with item hierarchy in SRM, but when the system tries to replicate it to ERP it gives an error message, regarding the lack of Material Group in one of the items.

However, the item which doesn't have material group in PO has item type Outline, so it cannot have Material Group.

In ERP the necessary business function is activated: PS_GOVPROC_ITEMTYPES. I also activated Government Procurement Function in SPRO: SRM Government Procurement Integration.

My question is: do I have do to any customizing activities in ERP for this funcionality, or it is only necessary to activate the business function?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Joã

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi João,

I have a requirement close to your's which we need to create Contract with line hierarchies for Services (as in ERP). Appreciate if you could shade some lights on how you enable the 'Outline' Item Type in Purchase Order in SRM?

Cheers,

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does SAP SRM PPS supports service procurement with Hierarchies.

Abdul Raheem

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue was solved with a customizing activity in ECC:

Go to trasnsation - OLME -->

Purchase Order -->

Define Screen Layour at Document Level -->

Select FSel "PT6F" -->

Go to details-->

Basic Data. Item -->

For Field Label "material Group" --> Uncheck the "Required Entry flag"

0 Kudos

Hi,

The following customizing is required to achieve this functionlity:

􀁸 SAP Supplier Relationship Management -> SRM Server -> Activate Business Functions

SAP Supplier Relationship Management 7.0, Procurement for Public Sector (PPS), the

business function SAP SRM Procurement for Public Sector Functions is available. With this

business function, you can activate functions that are particularly valuable to customers belonging

to the public sector or related organizations.

􀁸 Smart Numbers

􀁸 Line Item Hierarchies

􀁸 Public Sector Item Types

􀁸 Business Partner Grouping for Multiple Suppliers

􀁸 Period of Performance

􀁸 Options

􀁸 Mixed-Use Purchase Order

􀁸 Retention

􀁸 Down Payments

􀁸 Thresholds

􀁸 Cancellation of Purchase Orders at Header Level

The main advantages of this business function are:

􀁸 Seamless integration with Funds Management in the SAP ERP back-end system

􀁸 Support of complex, highly-regulated, competitive tendering processes as they are typical

of the public sector

These business Funtionolity is default available in PPS - For which you need not to any thing from ERP End.

Provided your ECC Version should be EP4. ( Enhancement Package - 4 )

Thanks

SRP