cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serial Number status - where to configure?

former_member678355
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Where in the IMG (SPRO) can I find the Serial Number statuses (AVLB/ESTO/ECUS)? I need to block a stock order based on Serial Number status, and would like to know where I can find and configure these statuses.

Any help would be great!

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In IQ02 / IQ03, Enter your material number and Serial Number . You can find the Status of the Serial Number (System status).

Post if you need more details,

Babu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member678355
Participant
0 Kudos

Found it. After some digging, transaction BS22 is used to maintain how the serial statuses work based on business process.

However, you cannot access this transaction through the IMG.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What are we supposed to do in BS22? What needs to be done to maintain the status. My scenario is plant A sends material to Plant B and then from PLant B the serial number should go to the end customer. The moment plant A sends serial number to plant B, it is coming as ECUS status. When i try to ship it to customer from plant B, it is stopping me from doing so

Thanks

Anusha

former_member678355
Participant
0 Kudos

In BS22, you need to simply set ECUS status to ALLOW for that particular buisness process.

So, when in BS22, go to SysSt I0188, which is ECUS. Double click on it. Here, you find the business process that you use. In my case, it was Order Assignment. If it won't let you attach it to a sales order, use the same as me, Order Assignment. Next, click the radio button Permitted for the Order Assignment process. This will let you sell it.

Also, if you are transferring plants, maybe you should reset the status of the serials to ESTO manually in IQ02.