SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reports for Sites

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am looking for some reports with respect to Sites. Could you please let me know the list of reports that can be generated for Sites in IS RETAIL?

Advance thanks for your help and input!

Maha

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey there,

you are talking about IS Retail - just making sure???

First of all: There is no support from SAP about "internal" reporting within IS Retail anymore.

Meaning: You are using the RIS (Retail information system) INSTEAD/or in parallel - of BW!!!

Just to make sure - Important!

Now, your question is not defined: Sites? Yes, and what do you want to do? All reports are basically running on a subset or all sites of your company!

It is a basic selection criteria within the entry field of each report - each report! In RIS or BW.

Now, I do not have a lot of time today - but I do have a document I can send you explaining the RIS (technical) not this marketing bla bla. It will explain to you what you can to etc and what you have to do. -THAT is: STANDARD delivery by SAP!!!

If you want to modify stuff - NO Help from our side!!! YOU UNDERSTAND, right?

But again - making sure - RIS, right? not BW?!

I will upload the document to the service marketplace tonight or tomorrow. So I will enhance this message later with a link to several documents.

For now - If I'm right - send me an E-mail and I will send you the document right away. Otherwise wait until I add the link tomorrow (US time).

Have fun -

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I opened a u201CSticky Noteu201D with links to Documents about RIS Reports. Please look up Note: "IS Retail (RIS) Retail Information System - Old Docs of internal Reports" by Markus Semar.

Best Regards,

Markus