cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

paginator in table and sp11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to display the paginator in my table ui element. For that i found that in the webdynpro application WDTABLENAVIGATION parameter should be set. and sp11 is required.

Can someone tell me the steps?

What should be the parameter for WDTABLENAVIGATION?

What work should be done in sp11? (Need in detail because I have no idea of this)

Please help.

Thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

uday_gubbala2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

In order to be able to create a PAGINATOR for your table double click up on your application and click on the "Parameters" tab. Now go to change mode and select the parameter as WDTABLENAVIGATION and the value as PAGINATOR. Thats all that you need to be able to see the PAGINATOR for your table.

Regards,

Uday

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

On that old of a support package level, the paginator was the default option. You had to set the WDTABLENAVIGATION value explicitly to SCROLLBAR if you wanted a scrollbar instead of the paginator. It isn't until NetWeaver 7.01 that the default option became the scrollbar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to get the paginator even after setting the parameter. So after seeing other posts, I understand that paginator cannot be used in version NetWeaver 7.01. Is my understanding correct? If so is there any way to do this functionality? Pleasee explain in detail.

Thanks.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Are you on NetWeaver 7.01? If so, then it is true that the paginator is gone. The scrollbar is the only option. Perhaps help me to understand - why would you want the paginator instead of a scrollbar?