cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chart Value Display

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am using drilldown from one chart to other. In first chart i am showing 'Company code' & in next chart i am showing 'States' for the selected company. Now i want to show selected country in the chart. User gets confused on which company is selected, so to avoid this i want to show the selected company. in the chart. Please guide how to do that. Also i want to show monthly trend in this way.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use 'Expression' UI control which is available in the form. Follow the following steps -

1. Drag one form from your chart (in which you are getting Company code)

2. Add 'Expression' in your form.

3. In 'General Tab' select the field for company code & map it in default value.

4. Then in Display tab, arrange the style. (create style & give condition as true.)

5. Arrange the layout & place it on to the other chart.

You will get the selected value in this expression box.

Regards

Sandeep

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mh97
Contributor
0 Kudos

One way to do this is on the output of the first chart, when the use selects a company, update a store value. Now use that store value in an expression that you display on the chart.

You can create a transparent form with the expression that displays the company, and position that somewhere on the chart.

Or, if you are on EHP1, you can use a formula for the data series name - in that case I think you can take the value directly from the input, and don't need a store value.

I hope that helps!

Margaret

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is your problem resolved complete? Thanks for the points