cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Updation only for Education cess and Secess condition types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

Here we are splitting ECS 3% in to ECS 2% and SEcess 1%.My price PR00 is a Manual price. Now i have added New Condition record for SEcess and i have changed Ecess condition type from 3% into 2%. I want to Update new pricing only for this 2 condition type, not for JEXP and other Taxes like VAT/ CST.

For this in STD we have option "C" pricing type( Copy manual pricing elements and redetermine the others) in UPDATE Tab.

If i activate C then all Taxes also getting changes i.e JEXP and JLST/JCST. But i want to Update only ECS and SECESS. And also If its Service sales order means Service ECS and Service SECESS only, Its should not update Service condition type.

And If its a Scrap sales means Update only ECS on TCS and Secess on TCS( Tax collected at source), Not TCS conditin type.

Dear Gurus how can i Map this in Update Tab under Condtion in Pricing. Is there any Pricing type which meet my requirement? Or how can i write new pricing type which fulfill my requirements?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

ETR

Were you able to do what you needed? Do you mind sharing your solution.

Thanks

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to clearly understand your requirement. If you are going to enter the prices manually and then change the ECS and SCess rates, then why are you trying to go and update the pricing again? Once you changed the rates, the values would have copied automatically. If you are trying to copy this into subsequent document and trying using A for pricing type. Let us know if this helps.

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siva

Thank you verymuch for your kind reply.

Siva Problem is I am going to Mass Updation around 20000 open Sales order and Open Scheduling agreement.

I am correcting Ecs3% in to ECS1% and Secess1% now only. Earlier there is no Secess1%. I dont want to change PR00, JEXP, JLST,JCST, etc....While Mass Updation.

Example:

My client have Open Scheduling agreement from 01.04.09 to till this year end. My client might have changed JEXP, JLST,JCST and TCS from 01.04.09 to till now. While Mass Updation if i select UPDATE pricing type "C"(i.e Copy manual pricing elements and redetermine the others), then automaticaly this all taxes also get Updating, But i want to Update only ECS 3% to 2% and I have added newly SECESS 1% .

Since My PR00 codition type defined Manualy in V/06 I have to consider Pricing type C while Updation.

So now which Pricing type should i Update while Mass Updation? Is there any way to create Pricing Type as My requirements like Copy manula pricing elements and Redetermine only ECS and SECESS .

Former Member
0 Kudos

1 correction Siva Ecs 3% in to ECS 2% and Secess 1%.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus

Kindly give your valuble suggestion..

My Ecs,SEcess,JEXP,JLST,JCST all Condition types are automatic entry has priority and PR00, Tcs condition types are Manual Entry has Priority.

While uploading Mass data i want to redetermine Ecs and Secess condition record only.

How to Redermine ?

Thanks and Regards

ETR.