cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM PO not created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have SRM 4.0 with extended classic scenario. As a result the leading PO will be generated in SRM and will be copied to ECC. In this case the table BBP_PDBEI will have field BE_LOG_SYSTEM as SRM system and BE_OBJECT_ID will have the PO generated in SRM system.

Due to the fall of connection with IPC some of the SRM SCs were not converted into POs though the SC was approved and thus SC header status has gone to I1129 with the item status I1111(Transfer in process) and is ACTIVE.

I have checked the pricing tables PRCD_ITEM and PRCD_COND and both of them have correct entries for the item. So though the IPC was down, the pricing information was there on the SCs and therefore those were approved correctly. The workflow shows the status as compete.

We use no step PO WF and don't use sourcing.

What to trigger so that it can once again consider these SCs for PO creation?

Regards,

Patrick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

samar_jose2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi check in rz20 for the error message, if its not there any execute the fm which reddy has suggested, then go back in again have a look at the error and action accordingly. all check in table document_tab if the sc is there. usually such error arsies due to accounting integration issue or mm. let us know if this helps.

Saj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try using FM BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER if PO # is already generated or FM BBP_PD_SC_RESUBMIT to resubmit the SC.

R/Reddy.