cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I Enhance Standard Interface Sender and Receiver?

0 Kudos

Hi All,

How can I Enhance Standard Interface, My Sender Interface is Client Proxy and Receiver Interface is FTP , I need to Enhance Both Message Types and Interface Mapping.

Current standard Interface was mapped with XSL program , How can I include my new mapping in existing xsl code?

Thanks in Adv.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vardhan,

As Jai told copy your MT and extend. Then do message and interafce mapping accordingly. Once done you need to recreate the proxy and you need to code the new proxy for the extended fields or segments. (you can copy the code given in the standard). So once it is done you have your data in PI. Then as abhishek mentioned you need to extend the xsl mapping in any external editor. Once done test there only and then save it as .xsl and then zip the .xsl file and then upload into imported archives and test in interface mapping. Then rest should be straigh forward.

Regards,

---Satish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I assume you are using standard SAP content for your interface. If so, then why dont you just copy the Message types ( both sender and target) to your own custom SWCV and try and enhance it to your needs. The same applies to the mapping.

If it is not part of the standard SAP content, then I dont see any reason not to modify your message types and mapping directly.

Regards

Jai

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

On the Sender Side once you Enhance the DT you will need to regenerate the Proxy.

No such setting need to be done on the receiver side since File.

Then you need to include these new MTs as source and target in any XSL editor (Like Altova, Stylus Studio) and define your mapping accordingly (referring the older version)

then include these new MTs in the MIs and Interface mappings and also the new mapping.

Regards,

Abhishek.