cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order item status "Fully delivered" ,even Order fully not completed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created order qty : 10 and confirmed also.

Delivery created with qty 5 only and PGI also done.

then i wanted to do create one more delivery with remaining qty : 5 .

It will though error message say "No delivery-relevant items in order "

"The sales order you want to deliver, sales order 0000000320 with order type ZOR, either contains no delivery-relevant items or its delivery-relevant items have already been delivered"

Please let me know .

Thanks,

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

Go to VOV7, select your item category and execute. There maintain "B" for the field "Completion Rule". Update the forum whether this has solved your issue.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already maintained completetion rule : "B" for item category "TAN".

still same issue.

Thanks,

Pradeep

shinwang
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks, Sir. You solved my problem. In my case, the overall status for fully delivered sales order is still in processing (OS=B). Our vendor left this mistake to us.

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

shinwang actually setting a completion rule for sales order items causes problems in further processing and you should not use this approach. Read SAP note 323048 - Sales order 'in process' although delivered+billed to understand why this is a bad idea and how to fix the problem of setting completion rules for sales order items. If you want to complete a partially delivered order item you can either reject with a special rejection reason that does not set prices to statistical or you can use partial delivery indicator and the appropriate partial delivery/item value in the shipping tab

0 Kudos

Did you check document flow of the sales order ? whether the sales order status is being process or completed ,and check in scheduled line how much qty. confirmed and delivered.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I guess, the partical delivery indicator is A in the customer master-sales area data-shipping tab. Please check and post the value in that field. Below is the details from documentation explaining the behaviour of value A...

Indicator A

If the delivery quantity on this date is not the same as the outstanding order quantity, you receive a warning message. If the delivery quantity is greater than zero, the system marks the order as complete. This indicator is used, for example, when the customer wants you to ship as much as possible on a particular date. If the delivery quantity falls short of the order quantity, the customer wants the order to be marked as complete (that is, wants no backorders).

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I have verified the Partial delivery per item indicator as Blank in the customer master shipping tab .

revert the same.

thanks,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

go sales order check document flow .. there u will clearly find how much qty deliverd or left..

try to create delivery due list.. there u may get any clue..

thanks

mk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have found one more stange thing .

"After created delivery before PGI means after saving any qty in delivery , if you see in the order item status (Delivery status) : Fully delivere " .

please revert the same.

Pradeep

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the customer master record (sales area data-shipping tab) whether partial deliveries are allowed or not.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

Customer master in shipping tab partial delivery allowed option selected. still same error.

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pradeep,

I strongly feel that the delivery has already been created, kindly check it and confirm . Also, check your item category (TAN) for completion rule.

Thanks

MKS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pradeep,

Kindly check at schedule line tab whether there are more than 2 confirmed delivery dates. if there are, then try to create delivery doc. on that date.

Also, make sure that in 0VLP the availability check field is blank

post your feedback

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sagar,

I have checked in schedule lines there is one schedule line and also verified 0VLP tcode availability check field is blank

post you feedback.

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep

Check the item category of line item in VOV7 which u r trying to deliver ,the completion rule may be A.change it to B.

Regards

Mandar