Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM PO account assignment change problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a problem with my SRM PO,

1) Purchase order created with account assignment as internal order. The order type of internal order is Capital Measure.

In GR we can see Internal order in account assignment tab.

2) Further PO changed with Account assignment from Capital Measure internal order to Normal job type internal order. Then posted GR. In GR we can see Internal order and resposible cost center (releted to internal order) in account assignment tab.

3) Again Account assignment for the same PO was changed from normal job type to Capital Measure type internal order. Then poseted GR. In GR we can see in account assignment tab Capital internal order (Which is OK) and Cost center (which is not OK) because this cost center is not related to capital oder (it is related to previous norbal job type internal order)

Now my question is

after removing account assignment normal job type internal order from PO, why system is picking cost center of the normal job type internal order.

Please look into this.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

Can you try to delete account assignmet data instead of removing

then enter new data

Hope this will resolve your issue

Rgds,

Jai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jairaj,

Thanks for the help,

Problem solved

Vikas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

samar_jose2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi check your confirm in srm spro for account determination and as well check spro in r.3 for acc mapping to backend.

Do you have any badi's implemented for this . Also check with your finance gy for any substitution or validation maintain in r.3 ob28 etc..

I hope this helps.

Saj