cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document Distribution Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have setup document distribution & it works fine when distributing to single individuals, but as soon as I distribute to multiple users only 1 of the recipients recieves the message in the SAP Inbox. The others do not receive the message.

If i go to the distribution log it shows status 'BD' for all the other users that did not get the message.

I'm using RML. Please help

Thanks,

Neil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Neil,

Please check the settings for your distribution types based on the following information:

1. 'File processing'

Please verify that you have maintained the correct value '2' in the field 'File processing' for the used distribution types (INT, RML,..). You can check this in customizing under:

Cross-Application Components >> Document Management System >> Document Distribution >> Distribution Type >> Define distribution types

2. Activate Type-Linkage:

If those actions won't help to solve this issue you can also check if the flag 'Linkage Activated' for the entry 'DRAW CHANGED DISTRIBUTION' in transaction SWETYPV to get the workflow running.

Afterwards please re-activate the workflow templates WS20000104 and WS20000137 once again to realise this changes.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

The file processing was on '1' for RML. I have now changed it to '2'.

The event type linkage was activated in swetypv. The workflow templates I also re-activated.

I'm still getting the same error.

Kind regards,

Neil

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I think u r configured all parameters,

and i have one doubt , whil u created recipient list, it is mandatory to assigne autorization objects to all recipent. then only it should triggers in inbox of respective resipents.

please check with for Authorization of doc .distribution,

C_DRZI_TCD Document Distribution: Authorization for Distribution Order

C_DRZA_TCD Document Distribution: Authorization for Recipient Lists

Benakaraj

??P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the reply.

I do not think it could be authorisation related because if i distribute to only 1 user at a time they get the message. When I distribute to 3 users then only 1 of them get the message.

It's very wierd this. I have never experienced it before.

Neil

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is mandatory, for all recipient should have those authorization.. any how we maintaining profile of users only thing weadd thisauthorization.. should work

Benakaraj

??P

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Please check in spro, DD>Distribution Type>Generation of Distribution Order Packages,

wether u maintainedd function module for RML-->CVV4_GENERATE_RML

genaeraly flow should like this,

If a distribution type defines that distribution is processed by a distribution location, documents are sent to this distribution location first, then forwarded, and finally sent to the recipient.

Also, check[Context settings], If you enter context * when you start document distribution, all recipient lists are read, including recipient lists that were created explicitly for a context.

Benakaraj

??P