cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Producing Postscript output from Adobe Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have copied form F_INTITAR_SF and created my own Z-version of this form. I then specified (in SPRO) that transaction FINT should use my form instead of the standard form when creating an interest statement.

This works very well, and prints my new form to the specified printer.

However, at our company we also have an online imaging solution that needs a second output to be sent to it (preferably a Postscript file) for storage. I need to generate this file, preferably automatically, and preferably real-time, during the interest posting process.

If I was doing the printing (the calling of the SFP FM) myself I can achieve this by extracting the PDL information and converting it to .PS format (postscript file) and saving it... but I cannot do this, since transaction FINT is calling the form on my behalf.

Can anyone recommend a way to help? Please advise.

Thanks

Casper

Edited by: Casper Badenhorst on Aug 7, 2009 10:26 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you us the SAP BADI to do this? See the documentation on the report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John

I tried various options to achieve this, and in the end gave up on trying to do it automatically - doing it from one of the BADI's available did not work. Believe me, I tried various options.

In the end, I have created another program to produce the PDF/Postscript output for me after the fact - this works well enough.

Thanks anyway,

Casper