cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Certificate confirmation error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I maintained certificate type in the MM alongwith the control key which specifies certificate check reqd.

In config the certificate type is configured as

Certificate for each PO item - active

certificate for GR item - active

Certificate check required - active.

When i do GR system asks for certificate i select yes option still QM lot having the status of CTCM.

what could be the problem?

Pl guide

Regards,

Anil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ANil

1) Yes, You willhave to manualy confirm the certificate

2) Check the OSS reply. It must mostly due to BADI, if point 1 is not there in your case

Regards

Gajesh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anil

This can happen for 2 reasons

1) In configuration you have maintained tick in Certificate check required

Please check in SPRO > Quality Management> QM in Logistics >QM in Procurement> Define Keys for Certificate Processing >Define Certificate Types >certificate type detials > Certificat check required

If here tick is maintained that mean if you yes in MIGO also the status of the certificate will always be 2. received. You will have confirm the certificate inspection manualy

2) Do you use any user exit or gate entry process while doing the GR

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh and Yogini..

Thanks for your replies... I appreciate your response.

Is it means that if I check the certificate at GR and choose option YES then i have to confirm the certificate recieved in UD also?

As per my observation if we confirm the certificate at MIGO then the inspection lot status is with CROK i.e certificate confirmed

and if we dont confirm at GR ie. if we choose NO then inspection lot status becomes CTCM and we have to confirm it at UD

2. We have used a BADI at MIGO for MM purpose.

the issue is I can see the certificate status as recieved and in inspection lot which is under inspection having the status CTCM

If the certificate is confirmed at GR certificate for the same MIGO document has status recieved i.e *2 * then the inspection lot status should also update (CROK).

I have also raised OSS for the subject matter..

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When i do GR system asks for certificate i select yes option still QM lot having the status of CTCM.

when you tick on Certificate Check req in customization then:-->

You can confirm that you have checked the content of the certificate in the certificate transaction or when making the usage decision.

That is the reason Inspection lot is getting CTCM: Certificate confirmation required during UD

This option will be there even if you are mensioning certificate received durin GR (Yes/No)

so go to QA32/11>select lot>Edit-->confirm Cerificate.

I hope you understood

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

Thanks Very much for your repliy.

Certificate along with Invoices are being checked and confirmed at the stores. I can see the status of the lot is in CTCM ie certificate confirmation missing, but i checked the same material document in QC55 and i find the status of the certificate is recieved. its status is 2.

If the status of the incoming certificate is recieved then the status of the inspection lot should be CROK i.e Certificate confirmed.

I think this is inconsistency in the status updation at MIGO.

Pl correct me if I'm wrong

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

CTCM ie certificate confirmation missing this status will only change to CROK when status in qc55 is certificate filed and inspected.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Yogini...

If the certificate is being confirmed at the GR then in inspection lot the status should be CROK.

but in my case i got status of the inspection lot CTCM and in QC55 the status of the certificate is 2 i.e recieved.

Then the issue is if the certificate has the status 2, then why inspection lot has the status CTCM?

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u tell me what are the settings for your certificate type which is maintained in material master.

in spro--> qm > qm logistics>qm procurement>define key for certificate>define certificate