cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Donu00B4t release tasks after releasing a phase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

after searching a lot and programming in dpr_events i have no further idea.

Does anybody know if it´s possible to do not release a task after releasing the upper phase?

I tried the method set_data_ext from cl_dpr_task_o in dpr_events but there is no field for changing the sytem status from '1701' (released) to '1700' (created).

Thanks for advice,

Tobias

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

As you release a phase, the program will (try to) release the task too. But as far as I see, if the task does not has the task type, the task then is(can) not released. May be it is a workaround for you.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zhenbo,

thanks for the help. I solved the problem with your suggestion. In DPR_EVENTS first I buffered the task types and then I removed them, so that the system cannot release the tasks.

In the project itself, I import the buffered task types and then I search in the project for tasks that have no task types. If the GUID matches I set the task type and remove the entry from the buffered task type table.

Now I can release a phase without releasing the underneath tasks.

Because of the filtervalue ON_PPO_RELEASED in DPR_EVENTS I can release top-tasks so that also sub-tasks are released.

So the behavior is correct again except that there are some error messages when I release the project. But that´s OK so far.

Regards & thanks again,

Tobias