cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of excise invoice automatic.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an one doubt. i have done setting for creation of excise invoice automatically.

Here is only one excise and series group.

So when i do the domestic sale, excise invoice gets created automatically but when i do the export sale and create the commercial invoice , excise invoice does not create automatically.

Is it happening because we are using same excise and series group or some thing else?

Note- If i remove the automatic setting and create the excise invoice seperately in both scenario, it is getting create.

Jalaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

close

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Before proposing my suggestion, can you let me know whether for export billing type, "Posting Block" is ticked in VOFA ??

If so, you can remove that and retry assuming that your G/L Account assignments are in line with standard CIN settings.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There is some basic requirements to create the automatic Excise Invoice like :-

A) Specify the CENVAT account which should be posted on creation of excise document.

B) Under which Excise Group and Series Group the Excise Invoice should be created.

In your case to create automatic Excise Invoice you need to maintain separate Excise Group and Series Group, as for Export we also need to maintain separate no. range (not necessarily) and normally we also have different Billing Type.

So do the separate setting and then try to create automatic Excise Invoice.

Regards

Amitesh