Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reciever IDoc Configuration.

former_member644654
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I've a doubt which is like:

1) In IDoc Sender: We don't need a Sender Agreement, Sender Communication Channel as IDoc resides in ABAP stack i.e. it can interact directly with the Integration Server (Reason 1) Is there any other reason for it?

2) In IDoc Receiver: We need a Receiver Agreement and also Receiver Communication Channel. I wanted to know if there is any specific reason for it.

Kindly guide me resolving this query.

Regards,

Sreedhar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you need this because after mapping execution idoc structure will be in XML format which needs to be converted according to the target IDOc structure in order to do so need metadata of idoc and also there can be multiple idoc receivers so in order to send to many we need to have receiver agreements

Rajesh

former_member644654
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Is there any other reason for not having a Sender Communication Channel & Sender Agreement for a Sender IDoc other than that it resides in ABAP stack which directly interacts with Integration Server.

Regards,

Sreedhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thats the only reason as far as I am aware of Sreedhar.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

IDoc is a native adapter of idoc i.e developed using ABAP engine and not using J2EE engine...

similarly HTTP adapters as a result you cannot use modules of J2EE provided by SAP by default in these two adapters tab..

Rajesh

Answers (0)