cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filter icon in the table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a table & filtering it sucessfully.

when I filtered a column, the column values got filtered & a filter ICON is displayed on the left side of column header.

when i refresh (load) the table with new data in it by pressing a button(which loads new data in the table), then the filter symbol still appear.

As the table is refreshed with the new data in it, no more the filter icon should visible.

How to remove the filter ICON from column header of the table when it is refreshed with new data?

Thanks

Maha

Edited by: Maha Hussain on Aug 6, 2009 2:34 PM

Edited by: Maha Hussain on Aug 6, 2009 3:33 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The icon is a button that triggers the Table.onFilter event (same as if you press ENTER in a filter field), it is not an indicator. The button appears automatically as soon as you assign an action the "onFilter" event and bind the filter field to some context attribute.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Armin for your response, but it is not that i am looking for,

I think you are talking about the filter icon to the complete table, which gets populated at below the column header & atmost left of the table (which get appear when filter filed is assign to a context attribute). (i can say the second row of the table, werein the first row is the column header)

But I am talking about the other icon which appear at the left side of the each individual column header of particular columns which are filtered.

when we filter 2 or n number of columns with a values, we get a icon on the header of that particular columns which are filtered. Up to that its fine, when the data in the table got refresh, still the icons on the header of the particular columns which got filitered earlier are still visible. I don't want to show the icon on the header of the coulmns when the data in the table got reloaded.

How to remove the icons from the column header of the particular columns which are filitered earlier before data in the table got reloaded?

Thanks

Mahaboob Hussain

Edited by: Maha Hussain on Aug 6, 2009 5:15 PM

Edited by: Maha Hussain on Aug 6, 2009 5:16 PM

Edited by: Maha Hussain on Aug 6, 2009 5:17 PM

Edited by: Maha Hussain on Aug 6, 2009 5:52 PM

Edited by: Maha Hussain on Aug 6, 2009 8:20 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using some utility class that provides this icon? I am not aware of such an icon coming from the Web Dynpro runtime.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Armin,

I am using

NWDS 7.0.13

SAP NetWeaver 2004s

TableFilter.java provided from https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f024364b-3086-2b10-b2be-c0ed7d33...

I am not using any specific utility class to provide such icon.

Thanks

Maha

Former Member
0 Kudos

TableFilter is that class.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello amin,

thanks for your reply, i solved my issue

solution: iam calling the onActionFilter(null) whenever i don't want to display the icon on left side of column header

Thanks

Mahaboob Hussain

former_member183915
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Could you please elaborate on how did you resolve the issue.I am facing similar issue.

Any help would be highly appreciated..

Regards ,

Navya