cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order net value and invoice net value differ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

i placed sale order 03/08/2009 the net value of the order is 30000 USD, the same day i have done some price modification (manually i entered the header condition with value of 50 USD) after entering the header condition sales order net values is showing 50 USD. then delivered and invoiced. in the invoice net value is showing 30000 USD. my requirement is the invoice also has to show the 50 USD only. why it is not showing the sales order net value? is there any setting need to be done regarding this problem?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I believe, you are talking of Header Condition "Manual Order Value (HM00)".

If , I am right, then in the Copy control (VTFL), i.e, Delivery type to Billing Type, at Item level, assign the appropriate "Pricing Type", so that whatever price in the Sales order will be copied as it is to the Billing Document.

I think, Pricing Type "D" may help for this purpose.

Just try once.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i changed the pricing type as D but still it showing the 30000 USD. i think this will carry the only item level.

whatever the value in the sales order header(netvalue) that should in the invoice net value.

reply ASAP

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
i changed the pricing type as D

From your comments, I presume in copy control, a different alpha value would have been maintained and with that settings, sale order, delivery and billing were generated.

What I would suggest you is that you create a sale order once again for the same customer and 5 materials, make same changes in pricing, do PGI and billing. See how it works.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you mean to say

1) Sale Order created to the tune of USD 30000 with qty XYZ

2) Sale Order reduced to USD 50 with the same quantity (XYZ)

3) PGId for XYZ

4) Billed for XYZ but the value is showing as USD30000

Your statement is not clear. Please let me know whether my above understanding is correct so that I will try to propose a suitable suggestion accordingly.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lakshmipathi,

sales order created with 5 materils with qty xyz the sales order net value is 30000 USD

after that i have done some modification in the pricing ( i have entered manual header condition type in the header level value as 50 USD)

pgi for 5 materials with same quantity

Billed for 5 materils but in the invoice the net value is showing 30000 USD.

i think ur understanding also right, the problem is with header mannual price ( copy control problem).

reply me ASAP