Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

A paticular user is assigned with the t-code F-47 but when i login and execute this t-code it gives an error that you are not authorised to use t-code F-47.

I checked the roles too,the roles contain the t-code but still this user is not able to execute this t-code.

What i did is i have created a test role and assigned some other t-code like su53,su01d etc.and assigned this role to the user.But still this user is not able to exexute the above assigned t-codes.

Please advice.

Thanks in advance.

with warm regards,

ratan

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> What i did is i have created a test role and assigned some other t-code like su53,su01d etc.and assigned this role to the user.But still this user is not able to exexute the above assigned t-codes.

Run both transactions SUPC and PFUD for this role. (generate the profile and compare the user master)

Edit: Oh, and choose a more descriptive post subject next time. This is the security forum and a lot of the issues posted are authorization issues......

Edited by: Jurjen Heeck on Aug 6, 2009 12:44 PM

0 Kudos

Thanks Heeck it resolved my issue.

Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos

> Thanks Heeck it resolved my issue.

And that's the second time today someone mixed up my first and last name

> Thanks a lot.

You're welcome

Jurjen