cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recipient Field in the Communication Methods of Output type for a delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am facing a problem where the print is not happening for a output type in delivery document. Here the User is able to print the same output type with some other shipping point. But once put manually the print get triggered. I am not able to find out why this field in the Communication Method of the output type is not getting populated with respect to only a shipping point for that specific user. I have checked the Profile of the User but all is OK over there. I have checked the output records which is properly maintained.

Kindly provide your valuable inputs in solving this case.

regards

Abhilash Mangatt

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhilash,

Go to the transaction "VP01SHP" and check if the print parameters are mainatained for the delivery output type.

Some times print parameters are stored in user parameters.The system determines the print parameters for the current output from the fixed values in the user master.Kindly please let me know If you need more information on this.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Edited by: RamPedarla on Aug 6, 2009 5:17 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abi,

Can You please check what is the requirement assigned to this output type in output determination procedudre.I suspect if it is checking certain conditions in the requirement where it is not satisfying and failing to process automatically.but it allows when u manually enter the output type in your delivery document.

Let us know your findings on the requirement

Thanks and Regards,

PawanKumar C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

Here the output type is getting triggered automatically when the delivery document is saved, but it is not giving any print as the Recipient field is missing in the Communication Method of the output type of that delivery document. The recipient field is usually the same user id who creates/change the document in the system.

Regards

Abhilash