cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Update the E-mail & Tel number of Requisitioner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Please help me out from this below issue.

Scenario:

We are updating the User E-mail & Tel Number in SU01 & PPOSA_BBP Transaction. I used the FMs BAPI_USER_CHANGE and BUPA_ADDRESS_CHANGE to update User & Partner data.

Problem:

But when i create the Shopping Cart the Requisitioner & Goods Recipient's E-mail & Tel Number details are not updated.

Analysis:

The Tables ADR6, ADR2 are updated with correct values. i.e., SU01 & PPOSA_BBP are showing updated values. I found that the partner's address number & person number are coming from CRMD_PARTNER table. Also, In both cases the address number fetched for the partner is different.

How can i overcome this issue? Please help me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

you can update the user data via web

manage user data - from administrator role.

or

you can update in su01 and run HRALXSYNC REPORT then you can see the updates right.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thanks a lot for the reply.

Let me explain the scenario in detail.

We are creating & updating the users in SAP-SRM system from the People Soft HR system by using flat files. Now, when we create a user in SRM the address details are same as in SU01 & Requestor/Goods Recipient values in shopping cart are also same. But when we update the same user with different E-mail Id or Tel Number, the data is updating in SU01 but we are unable to see the updated Mail Id & Tel Number in Shopping Cart's Requestor's details.

FYI:- There are 2 records in ADR6 & ADR2 for the same person number with 2 different address numbers. SU01 is picking the updated address number & Shopping cart i.e., CRMD_PARTNER is picking earlier address number.

Please help me out.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Vishnu Reddy Sangati

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

for a quick test

step A:- change address in SU01 and run a report HRLAXSYNC for that user and now address migth be updated everywhere.

or

Step b:- directly update the address manually via manage userin the web if you have admin role.

and create sc and now you might get detail what you may require.

br

muthu

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vishnu,

Insted of using function modules BUPA_ADDRESS_CHANGE and BAPI_USER_CHANGE, try with FM BBP_USER_CHANGE_FIELDS.

This FM is used is BBPUSERMAINT transaction for user maintain in Web GUI. With this FM, you should update fields for user and for its partner.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot.....

The FM BBP_USER_CHANGE_FIELDS solved my problem.

Answers (0)