cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in executing File to IDoc Scenario in XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am Working in HR Payroll module and new to XI.We are implementing File to IDoc Scenario in XI.When I place the flat file in the application server the file is read but the contents of the flat file is not getting posted to the IDoc.The constant values defined for IDoc in Mapping program is getting posted .I am not able to trace the error.

kindly help me out in resolving this problem.IF there is any way of debugging the entire process please let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

Malathi V.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

check this blog to test your mapping,

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-test-your-mapping-in-real-life-scenarios

Next, check your INBOUND MESSAGE in SXMB_MONI and check if the content conversion has been perfromed as expected.

these steps will help you reason out the cause of your problem.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The replies were very useful to me for tracing the error. I had some problem with Mapping Program. Now the problem is resolved.

Thank You for your valuable suggestions.

Regards,

Malathi V.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

just check whether the mapping is performed.goto sxmb_moni and double click on ur message.there u can trace the where the error has occured.check ur inbound message o see whether the content conversion has been performed and ur xml message has been generated also check ur message maping whether the mapping is successful.

regards

jithesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Integration repository, mapping editor, check your mapping by giving dummy values as input.

Check if the mapping here is successful.

If this is successful, check the tcode sxmb_moni, and find your scenario. Check if there is any problem there.

Also, in runtime workbench, adapter monitoring, check if your file adapter is green.

Regards,

Smitha.