cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with updation of Requisitioner's E-mail & Tel Number in SC & PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Please help me out from this below issue.

Scenario:

We are updating the User E-mail & Tel Number in SU01 & PPOSA_BBP Transaction. I used the FMs BAPI_USER_CHANGE and BUPA_ADDRESS_CHANGE to update User & Partner data.

Problem:

But when i create the Shopping Cart the Requisitioner & Goods Recipient's E-mail & Tel Number details are not updated.

Analysis:

The Tables ADR6, ADR2 are updated with correct values. i.e., SU01 & PPOSA_BBP are showing updated values. I found that the partner's address number & person number are coming from CRMD_PARTNER table. Also, In both cases the address number fetched for the partner is different.

How can i overcome this issue? Please help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vishnu,

>

> (...)

> Scenario:

> We are updating the User E-mail & Tel Number in SU01 & PPOSA_BBP Transaction. I used the FMs BAPI_USER_CHANGE and BUPA_ADDRESS_CHANGE to update User & Partner data.

> (...)

Why do you update those data with function module ?

>

> (...)

> Problem:

> But when i create the Shopping Cart the Requisitioner & Goods Recipient's E-mail & Tel Number details are not updated.

> (...)

You mean data are different from those existing in SU01 transaction ?

>

> (...)

> Analysis:

> The Tables ADR6, ADR2 are updated with correct values. i.e., SU01 & PPOSA_BBP are showing updated values. I found that the partner's address number & person number are coming from CRMD_PARTNER table. Also, In both cases the address number fetched for the partner is different.

>

> How can i overcome this issue? Please help me.

What is exactly your functional requirement ?

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,.

Thanks a lot for the reply.

Let me explain the scenario in detail.

We are creating & updating the users in SAP-SRM system from the People Soft HR system by using flat files. Now, when we create a user in SRM the address details are same as in SU01 & Requestor/Goods Recipient values in shopping cart are also same. But when we update the same user with different E-mail Id or Tel Number, the data is updating in SU01 but we are unable to see the updated Mail Id & Tel Number in Shopping Cart's Requestor's details.

FYI:- There are 2 records in ADR6 & ADR2 for the same person number with 2 different address numbers. SU01 is picking the updated address number & Shopping cart i.e., CRMD_PARTNER is picking earlier address number.

Please help me out.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Vishnu Reddy Sangati

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vishnu,

>

> (...)

> We are creating & updating the users in SAP-SRM system from the People Soft HR system by using flat files. Now, when we create a user in SRM the address details are same as in SU01 & Requestor/Goods Recipient values in shopping cart are also same. But when we update the same user with different E-mail Id or Tel Number, the data is updating in SU01 but we are unable to see the updated Mail Id & Tel Number in Shopping Cart's Requestor's details.

> (...)

For already created SC or for SC created after second user data update ?

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

For already created SC as well as for being created SCs, the E-mail & Telephone details are not updated. I guess the address number is being fetched from CRMD_PARTNER. I am sure that this table is not being updated with the updated address number.

Thanks,

Vishnu Reddy