Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Mail Adapter is not recieving

former_member581827
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am having one scenario where I am sending IDoc to XI and then from XI I need to recieve an email with or without attachment.My IDoc is reaching XI with out any errors even I checked my MAIL Adapter also in RWB,its showing green mark.So my MAIL Adapter aslo fine.

I am not seeing that IDoc in my MAIL.

Needed any inputs from you to reach that IDOC to my MAIL server.

BR,

Chandra.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Please check as to whether you have given ur mail server address correctly.

And also, check the authentication params..

cheers,

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the entry corresponding to the XI-mail part of your scenario in sxmb_moni successfull?

Check that out, and do let us know if there is an error there.

Regards,

Smitha.

former_member581827
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I checked in Adapter Monitoring for the MAIL Adapter which I am using its giving me this error

error occured: [2006-05-09T05:08:12Z] unable to call the mailer; com.sap.aii.messaging.srt.BubbleException: Failed to call the endpoint [null "null"]; nested exception caused by: java.io.IOException: server not responding OK to AUTH; 535 5.7.3 Authentication unsuccessful.

Let me know if any ideas.

BR,

Chandra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

just chk out this link with the same issue

regards

jithesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra

It may be possible that mapping is not correct.So check it once.

Regards,

Satarupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chandra ,

Check out the connection parameters for the mail server and the transport protocol in the communication channel for the mail adapter . Also check your user authentication .

Thanks & Regards,

Ashish Sharma.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi chandra,

can you give us more information on the flow of your scenario. Is it an IDOC to Mail Scenario?

If yes, just check this thread and look at the answer that solved the problem for the parameters for how to configure your MAIL ADAPTER,

Regards,

Bhavesh