cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS: PERNR not yet assigned

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I configured ESS (ECC 5.0) in portal and its working fine. I'mean i'm able to see the "Area Group Page" and "Area Page" but, when i click on a particular service eg: Who's Who, I'm getting an error saying "PERNR is not yet assigned" I assigned PERNR in the backend to the corresponding SAP user (for which JCo connections are created) and i'm able to see a record in IT0105 but, still i'm getting this issue.

Thanks in advance

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the dates pf the perner start date and end date.

Regards,

SHilpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

I encountered the same message. It turns out that the authorization object P_PERNR didn't have the right settings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Don,

I am also getting the same error while trying to start a web dynpro service on portal.

could you share the info on how you solved the problem.

Thanks!

former_member184588
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I am facing the same problems and would really like to know how to solve this problem.

Thx, Van

Former Member
0 Kudos

try to add infotype 301 or 302 to P_origin object with read & write access.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

U have to create the ESS user with TCode HRUSER or from IMG (It will help not only to create user but other parameters like assinment to the ess role and password maintanence.

Reg

Amith Ingua

SAP HR/ESS

Former Member
0 Kudos

All of which can be done using standard transactions such as SU01.

HRUSER just offers a one stop transaction to create multiple users with one Role, common defaults and a generic password.

It is not mandatory to use HRUSER to create the ESS/MSS users. It is another way that they can be created.

Message was edited by: Mark Hutton

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use transaction HRUSER and maintain user for ESS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Thanks for ur reply.

I didnt used HRUSER instead i used PA30 and created a communication record. Is it mandatory to maintain the communication record using HRUSER for ESS?

Karthik