cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Determination of interface based on a JDBC field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a JDBC to HTTP interface which should process the data based on the field from the database. This field contains an entire XML data and a particular tag in this XML decides whether the interface should process data or not..

Can you please tell me how to proceed with this?

Thanking you in advance,

Regards,

Krupesh Kuttappa

Edited by: Krupesh Kuttappa on Aug 6, 2009 11:37 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting the following error

<SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>No receiver could be determined</SAP:Stack>

when I am using the XPATH expression as /Table[not(contains(Field3, 'VALUE')]

Can anyone please help me?

Thanking you in advance

Regards,

Krupesh Kuttappa

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sorry i think i missed little information while showing the structure. Please find the updated structure.

<Table>

<Field1>Value1</Field1>

<Field2>Value2</Field2>

<Field3>......<field1>VALUE1</field1><field2>VALUE2</field2>..........</Field3>

</Table>

Field1, Field2 and Field3 are fields in the database table. Field3 contains XML data.

The number of tags inside the field Field3 is dynamic.

Currently I am trying with the XPATH expression "/Table[not(Field3.contains('VALUE')] EX"

Will let you know the result.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Krupesh Kuttappa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you all for your help.

My payload structure is

<Table>

<Field1>Value1</Field1>

<Field2>Value2</Field2>

<Field3><field1>VALUE1</field1><field2>VALUE2</field2></Field3>

</Table>

Field1, Field2 and Field3 are fields in the database table. Field3 contains XML data. Now I need to check for VALUE2 NOT EQUAL to VALUE. If this is the case then only I need to send the data to receiver.

Can you please share the XPATH expression for this?

Regards,

Krupesh Kuttappa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krupesh,

In teh left side of your xpath take field3 and try giving like this:

field3 notequal to <field1>VALUE1</field1><field2>VALUE</field2> then you can send to one reciver else you can send to a different reciever.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can achieve this by conditional receiver. In the receiver determination step, Put the condition on your deciding field. If the condition meet, the message will be processed else it will error out that no receiver found.

Shweta.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am actually trying that. I am getting the source structure on the Left Operand side and I am able to get that field. But my question is how to get the value of the Tag that I am intrested in.

Can you please explain how to achieve this?

Thanking you,

Regards,

Krupesh Kuttappa

Former Member
0 Kudos

use XPath option avaliable there and then you can put the condition there

or select the field from source message displayed then it will come overthere and at right side specify the conditionforthe same

search SDN with XPath as query for more

Rajesh

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
This field contains an entire XML data and a particular tag in this XML decides whether the interface should process data or not..
But my question is how to get the value of the Tag that I am intrested in.

<SRC><Name>SDN</Name><Forum>ProcessIntegration</Forum></SRC>

If the above is your field which contains an XML and you have to check for the tag <Forum> then, on the left operand select the field (SRC).....keep the operator as Contains Pattern.....and in the left Operand give the value as

*<Forum>*

This is a workaround......check if it works....refer this WIKI: https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/XpathConditioninReceiverDetermination

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krupesh,

If you have a complex condition then you can write a xpath on your own. Check this blog for some examples:

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/06/07/customise-your-xpath-expressions-in-receiver-determination

If you couldnot figure out then let us know your condition and the sample payload so that somebody can help you out.

Regards,

---Satish