0 Kudos

Hi all,

i have transported from Dev to Qas

ODS

Update rules

one custom Infoobject

update rules -- communication structure

infopackage

transfer rules and structure (also gave the sourcesystem assignment after the transport so that it will change from dev to Qas)

and also transported the process chain

and also replicated the datasource into BWQAS from Qas R/3

even i imported perfectly but when i see my infosource its still not assigned with the datasource

any suggestions please

regards

neel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

hi Neel,

try steps

- replicate datasource in bw QAS from r/3 QAS

- transport ODS with 'only necessary objects' grouping

this will bring ods and infoobjects needed

- transport ODS with 'in dataflow before'

will collect update rules infosource-ods, infosource,

transfer rules, datasource, infopackage.

- transport process chain

hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi A.H.P

thankyou very much

i have alreday done the transports but now its not automatically assigned like the infosource is not assigned to the datasource but the import was well without any errors.

is their any correction to see that infosource is automatically assigned r else do i need to retransport

becoz before i have done the transports into bw first and then replicated the datasource may be this is the problem.

thanks and regards

neel

0 Kudos

hi Neel,

yes, try to re-transport,

rsa1->transport connection->left panel choose 'object type', middle choose 'infosource' and 'select object', choose your infosource and 'transfer', in right panel set collection mode 'manual', grouping 'in dataflow before', click 'source system assignment', make sure your source system is marked. click 'execute', after finished, expand infosource and make sure transfer rules, datasource etc are there and marked.

or you can try check in rsa1->infosource, 'change', menu 'extras'->'object directory entry'->infosource, then 'transfer rules' and 'datasource', make sure none of them have $TMP package.

another thing just make sure you maintain source system mapping (RSLGMP) in target system (QAs and prod) with source and target correctly.

hope this helps.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Neel,

ideally you should transport the datasource first and get it replicated. then transport the objects coming in the dataflow after the datasource.

you can manullay assign the datasource to the infosource in qulaity by asking for necessary authorisations from the basis.

hope it helps..

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

thanks so it if we don't follow the steps like first datasource and then rest

their wont be automatic assignment right and i have to do it manually. or else is their any other option.

If possible can you give me steps order wise like first datasource and replicate it into QAs

and then infosource with comm structrue

transfer structrue and transfer rules

update rules

ods

any custom infoobjects

am i right in my steps. please clarify

and how can i see whether the transfer rules and transfer structure are in my QA system becoz they are imported perfectly in sense without error but i want to see them.

thanks and regards

neel