Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account determination

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need a clarification regarding aacount determination. let us assume that in my pricing procedure, i have only one condition type for basic price and this condition type has an account key assigned to it and in account determination this account key has a GL account associated with it.this GL account denotes sales revenue

so when an accounting document is generated for the invoice, then the sales revenue account is credited... But what about the debit to customer. How the customer account is debit. Do we need to do something in account determination.

2nd question :- can the system allowed more than one GL account for the same account key and same org units as follows:-

accout det type sales area account key GL account

KOFI 1050/00/00 ERF 1234

KOFI 1050/00/00 ERF 6789

regards

sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a Reconciliation Account which is maintained in Customer Master Record > Company Code Data > Account Management.It shows the Customer's Debit Value.

Secondly , you can't maintain more G/L Account to one Account key.

Best Regards,

Ankur

former_member396676
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sonu,

You can do that.You need to customize your requirement keeping account key same.

You have to create new access sequence based on your requirement & assign it to account determination procedure.

Thanks,

Vrajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sachin,

The customer account is what you have given in reconcilation account in Customer master, Company code setting, Account Management.

As far as I know we cannot post 2 GL accounts for the same account key.

Siva