cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Workitems in PI 7.1 at Transaction SXMB_MONI_BPE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am new here and working at an integration process at PI 7.1. While testing it, only one process instance produced many many workitems with status completed.

I recognized that all trials to start a new process instance failed, because the process engine assignes all new start messages to the already existing instance

Is there a possibility to delete all those completed Items in transaction SXMB_MONI_BPE or any other transaction? Or to kill the existing process instance?

Many thanks for your help!

Yours Franziska

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to SWWL tcode and delete work items u want to .

delete all search criteria to locate all kind of work items(waiting,completed,errors...etc).

Thanks

Hamja

Edited by: Hamja Hussain on Aug 6, 2009 2:19 PM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok I got it, thanks a lot!!! Now all workitems are deleted.

Is there also a way to delete the completed messages in sxmb_moni -> xml-messages view?

Yours

Franziska

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think option avaliable for deleting messages in SXMB_MONI ..

only option is to archive which wont make sense here

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, very much!

But is there any other possibilty? In our testsystem is the function SWWL is not yet implemented... 😕

Thank you, Franziska

Former Member
0 Kudos

its a transaction code available by default go to SAP GUI and type that will take to another screen of workflow items where you can select and delete the same

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2009/03/18/xipi-bpe-admin--logical-deletion-of-a-process-instance

Check the above blog for logical deletion

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

You can Logically Delete the Work Flow which means it will kill the execution of Work flow.

Use SXMB_MONI_BPE --> Process Selection --> select your workflow and click on button logically Delete workflow.

Normally you should not delete or manually complete the work flows.

Regards,

Anurag Garg