cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overhead/internal project

Former Member
0 Kudos

PS Experts,

My customer requirement is to use internal project to capture, trace the cost, efforts during tendering stage, so I 'll use Overhead/internal project, please guide me on how to process it, I've learnt some threads but still have some quarries about settlement,how can cost be settled to cost center, is the customization same as customer project except for the settlement.

Kindly, I need detailed explanation for this issue

Thanks,

Hend

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yassin,

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/86/98853478616434e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

Hope this link will give you more details.

Thanks,

Srihari.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For capturing the tendering activities for long/short term tender we can use normal project / internal order to collect the cost. And the same can be settled to a tendering/marketing cost center at each month end / at the end of tender i.e. when it is won or lost. Only settlement rule change.

And thru this cost center report in one go we can analyse from which tenderting projects the cost has arrived.

Hope it will help you

Thanks & regards,

KK

Mrinal_K_Roy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Object class for internal project shall be Overhead where as it is profit for cust project.Billing element in Operating indicator in cust project is ticked and it will have an RA key .

With regards,

Mrinal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to you all for your replies,

>

> Hi,

>

> Object class for internal project shall be Overhead where as it is profit for cust project.Billing element in Operating indicator in cust project is ticked and it will have an RA key .

>

> With regards,

>

> Mrinal

it's my customer requirement to proceed with internal project through PS, I started customization (Network profile &project profile, at the very begining of R/A and settlement) and already choose Overhead as Object class for internal project, but i need more details for R/A and settlement customization and what is the process for period end closing/settlement,how the scenario could be.

Your support will be appreciated