cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to rectify this Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I vl Create any Small webdynpro Application.When Deployee that webdynpro application i got this Error

How to rectify this Problem...Pls Give Solution.

Jul 30, 2009 7:50:06 PM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ERROR:

[005]Deployment aborted

Settings

SDM host : gcbipiep

SDM port : 50018

URL to deploy : file:/C:/WINDOWS/TEMP/temp47762Simple.ear

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/WINDOWS/TEMP/temp47762Simple.ear

Aborted: development component 'Simple'/'local'/'LOKAL'/'0.2009.07.30.19.50.02'/'0':

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application local/Simple.. Reason: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application local/Simple. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application local/Simple. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ravindra_bollapalli2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi vijay,

do like this

u have the webdynpro application in nwds

try to rebuild and redeploy

and check forthe local j2ee settions for u r nwds (my level of understanding is corressponding ear file not locating the the server)

let me know u need any further information

ravindra

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow these steps it might be because same project name or app name or component name is deployed in the server.

1.Close your project in the nwds

2.Rename the project.

/people/daniel.wirbser/blog/2005/09/22/how-to-rename-local-development-component-projects-in-netweaver-developer-studio

3.Import your project into nwds

4.Delete the application

5.Rename the component.

6.Now create a application with new name for the renamed component.

Deploy and see .

If still error persists kindly post the error.

Best Wishes

Idhaya R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your SDM Administrator userid, it must be locked.

Unlock it.

Shruti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vijay,

Follow the steps to overcome this NestedException.

1)Rename the Component.

Right click on component-->Rename

2)Delete the Application.Create new Application referring to the existing Component.

3)Rebuild the Application and Deploye.

Regards,

srikanth

former_member192434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you put correct SDM password. if yes then some of its commponents reference is missing...just check it.

also check the binding.

Thanks