cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to contain the manual po into the PS cost?

Former Member
0 Kudos

My customer requirement:

1. sometime my customer will use cn22 to create the PR.And then convert PR to PO. we use the menu edit->costs/ itemization in tcode CN22 to see the item cost. all the item corresponding the cost element we just created will be included.

2. but sometime my customer may manually create PO using ME23N and in the tab:Account Assignment category,user will assign the network number and activity number. But After PO created, use the cn22, menu edit->costs/itemizaiton to see, it won't include the item we just created.

so user wants to include the manualpo item into the itemization, can we realize this function ? or if we can, can you tell me the which user exit can implement it.

Thanks,

Susan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Susan,

It the PO is generated from the CN22, there is normally a material assigned to the activity. And this material cause the costs in the itemization view, not the PO. The PO then causes the commitment, which is not considered at the itemization.

If the user create the PO in ME* directly, it only post a commitment to the activity. No material will be assigned to activity, certainly. => No planned costs, => not visible in itemization.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo