cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

checking EDIFACT mapping locally

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

Am working on an IDOC->EDOFACT scenario.I've created the 1:1 XMLtoEDI mapping using the BIC mapping designer.I've also created my XI mapping.I've tested the XI mapping and now i want to check the 1:1 XML mapping to see if the EDIFACT output is coming the desired way.

I have created the .sda file which needs to be deployed in SAP XI server.However, just for self check, i want to know if there is some way that i can check 1:1 mapping locally,before it gets deployed on the server?

any thoughts on this will be deeply appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RameshGulipall
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can test you BIC map in BIC MD using the Testing environment.

Steps:

1)Select your BIC map and then click Testing Environment

2)Select your Source message form you system and write your target message file name in you locally system path

3)Click the Covert and compile button(Red button)

If you need any more information regarding the B2B scenario using Seeburger please reffer below link

/people/rajeshkumar.pasupula/blog/2009/08/05/wanna-implement-seeburger-for-edi-find-the-booster

Regards,

Ramesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Test it in BIC MD. That's the place where you should ideally test your 1:1 mappings.

Regardsm

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Test the mapping program created in BIC tool with the data what you are going to get after XI mapping.

You have the option of testing the mapping in BIC tool

If you have idoc test data then test the message mapping of idoc - edifact and take the output of that and test your BIC mapping

HTH

Rajesh