cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP 90/180 Day Tool

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we have 8 systems (R/3 enterprise, ECC, XI, SRM, SCM, BW and SolMan) They are all running in Windows server with Oracle database.

We need a tool that automatically locks and deletes a user profile if the user is inactive for 90 and 180 days respectively. The tool should sends out an email notification to inform the users that they should log in the system to avoid being locked or deleted.

Can you advise us what the tool appropriate and how it can be implemented in our systems?

Thanks and best regards,

Joel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joel,

I have a Z*ABAP that does the following:

Searching for users who did not log on current client for 180 days (copy and modify for 90 days is a job done in one minute..), sending them an email (if su01 is maintained correctly) and creating an excel sheet (and sending it per email) to a basis team (email adress has to be maintained hard-coded in program).

BUT: I would not advise to lock the users automatically (although the coding might be enhanced easily...), insted I would do this manually by user administration.

Could this tool help you?

If so, reply.

Regards,

Dirk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dirk,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, that's exactly what we are looking for. Can you tell me what program and modification done to it in order to perform the said task? It would be appreciate if you could send us a copy of its Functional Design for our reference as well to analyze the functionality and its compatibilty in our systems.

Thanks and best regards,

Joel

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dirk,

I am trying to do the same, email users that haven't logged in the system in 80 days to alert them they need to log in or their account will be locked. Any chance you could share your code?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dirk,

Good day!

We are trying to do the same. Is it also capable to send automatic email notifications to users whose passwords are near their expiration informing them to reset their passwords to avoid being locked?

Can you share with me the code you used, and its corresponding documentation?

Would really appreciate it if you could.

Thanks,

Chacha

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not aware of any automatic tool doing that for you.

Markus