cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

availability check

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

one of my material is in stock but at the sales order screen it is not confirming the delivery and also not showing the second schedule line which it should show on the basis of material masters planned delivery time field as it is a trading good.

where as availability and the schedule line is working fine with other materials which belong to same plant .

please help me

a.s.a.p.

mohit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks sir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohit,

Kindly check the checking rule and the checking group in your availability check settings with regards to purchase order and purchase requisitions have you included the same, since this is a trading material I presume that the purchase order would have been created hence check on what date does this purchase order was created.

Kind Regards

Atul

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Apart from the suggestions given

1. In t code MD04 you can see whether there are any more requirements created for that material

2. In the MRP 2 view of the material master pls check any safety stock is maintained for that material

Propably this could be the reason Suppose for a material if the stock is 10 and if a safety stock is maintained also as 10 then you will not get that 10 units for any order and that safety stock will be kept as reserved by the system

3.In T code VA05 or VA05N check for any open prders and VL06G any deliveried not PGIed

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check the combination of Material with the Batch , must be any Sales Order / Delivery ( W/o PGI ) has been created for the same which is not allowing you to show the Confirmed Schedule Lines.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

no sir ,

material is not handled in batch

it is a normal material

thanks

mohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its ok but plz check is there any Delivery which is pending for PGI for the same Material.

Best Regards,

Ankur