cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bidder notifications mail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

we are using SRM 5.0 and we want to change the mail we send to the vendor when we have published a Bid invitation, we like to change the text and the link.

this mail include a link which the supplier suppose to be able to logon directly to the correct Bid invitation.

so how can I change:

1. the mail text

2. the link incl. in the mail

Br

Jakob Bang

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SE61

BR

MUTHU

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Muthu

this looks promissing, can you tell which data element I should use?

Jakob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When you send an e-mail the message content is in the BBP_OUTPUT_COVER smartform and the e-mail attachement is the output preview (BBP_BID_INVITATION smartform).

You can create ZBBP_OUTPUT_COVER & make the required changes to e-mail content & make the change in output configuration to pick up custom form.

You will find this Note helpful for the links in the mail : Note 779922 - Link in e-mail to bidder for inv.

Hope this solves

Thanks

Ashutosh

Edited by: ASHUTOSH TRIPATHI on Aug 6, 2009 12:25 PM

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi jackob,

Ashuthosh is very correct. bbp_output_cover (go smartforms tcode)

and you can find the sap standard texts. if you want own text you can do enhancement..

yo go to left hand side and expand pages and window. you will find all text for bid invitation ....

Thanks Ashutosh . I indeed appreciate your help.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for you reply.

my problem with the link is, that it did not contain the "sap-client=500" so when the supplier try to logon they fail in the smartform I found this &IV_URL& did you know where this is definde and how to find it.

here is our Link

https://server.biz:8443/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/bbpvendor/!?sap-language=EN&BID_GUID=DE825D29B1E91AF198D5...

as you can see there is not client in the link

Thanks in advance

Jakob

Edited by: Jakob Bang on Aug 6, 2009 9:46 AM

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jakod,

Which report do you use for approval mail generation ; RSWUWFMLEC or RBBP_NOTIFICATION_APP ?

Anyway, logon link concatenation is done in standard using client system information on which report is running. So, you should have the SAP client in your hyper-link. if not, check OSS notes or/and have a look at ABAP code.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurnet

thanks for you reply

we are using RSWUWFMLEC.

BR

Jakob

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jakob,

See OSS note 750527 - Initial client in URL of EBP logon screen.

It is provided in SP01 (so, i think it is already implemented on your system), but i guess your problem is quite similar.

More generally, check all OSS notes dealing with RSWUWFMLEC report.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

unforently there was no luck.

now I have decided to remove the link from the smartform, but that will not succeed.

did anyone know what i must do to make a change activ in a smartform

BR

Jakob

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jakob,

Forget what i wrote previously: i mixed concepts concerning offline approval mail and mail sent with puchasing documents attachment to vendor...

As explained by Ashutosh, body text mail sent to bidder can be managed by smartform BBP_OUTPUT_COVER.

Check OSS notes dealing with this smartform, especially Note 1035455 - URL to bid invitation contains line break

Regards.

Laurent.