cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DIR through CV01n -not visible in easy DMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

1)I have created DIR through CV01n . But its not visible in public/private folder in the easy DMS. but when i do search the same DIR, it is visible in search folder.when i am trying to move same DIR to public folder or any folder system has given a pop-up and asks "do you want to like or copy this DIR " .

wht is that?

2) Is it possible to link the DIR directly to the folder at time of creation or uploading through browser or other method.

kindly help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

regarding your questions I have to inform you that the reason for this is that the create document info record is not inlcuded in the document BOM (e.g. header EDIPUBLICFOLDER). So you would have to add the new DIR to the document structure first.

If you create a new document directly in EasyDMS then it will be automatically added to the related folder structure.

In the backend I think you can use the new document browser functionality in CV01N to create new documents which are also just added to a document BOM. Therefore please press the button 'Select Document via' in transaction CV01N and choose weither 'Browser' or 'Selection Screen and Browser'. In the context menu of the browser you will find to item 'Create'.

Best regards,

Christoph