cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

old transaction data in CIF transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

After creating integration model for a given material and also ticking all the transaction data in integration model i am able to automatically transfer everything to APO.

But for the same material there are many sales orders and its reciepts which were earlier planned in R#. now those data should be flown to APO after creating the integration model.

but that is not happenning. Pls suggest me if there is any badi to allow that.

Regards

vinay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

I am wondering because as soon as you create a integration model for

transaction data of a material, all data available in R/3 like sales order,

receipts has to go to APO. There is no separate BADI required for that.

I suggest you to try the following.

1) repeat rerunning the model

2) Did you try CFM1, CFM2 transactions or RIMIODINi, RIMODGEN, RIMIDACT

programmes.

3) Check whether all queues are cleared.

Do confirm your observations

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi senthil,

No, its not getting transferred. only if i go in change mode and save it back it is creating the transfer. anything which is generated after creating the integration model is transferring immedietly. those which were created before integration model are not transferring to APO.. pls check. i am stuck here.

Vinay

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vinay ,

Bring down /deactivate your IM completely using CFM2. Go to CFM1 and check whether you have given the proper selection criteria . Check the inbound and outbound queues in APO and ECC respectively and make sure there are no blocked queues.

generate and activate the model .

Try this and update us

Thanks

Saradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done whatever you guys have done. but old data is not transferring. but if i do change...... like if i change sale order quantity and save. immedietly it is transferring. so those data which are in the system before creating the integration model. is not transferring.

note: in transaction /sapapo/rrp2 it is displaying all old sales order. but it is not displaying in product view.. pls guide.

Thanks

Vinay

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Could you try /sapapo/ccr for the transactional data which

are not transferred and confirm

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.