cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BC set for action conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am creating BC set to capture the configurations related to action conditions. (t.code CRMC_ACTION_CONF). But while creating the BC set i am getting the following error.

"Can not be put in BC set since IMG activity contains no tabular customizing objets."

Cann't we capture the configurations related to action conditions?

But i couldn't understand the error to analyse.

Can anyone help me to understand the above error?

Thanks

Senthil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183915
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

BC sets are not intended to contain transaction data, repository objects and BADIs.

Hope this helps you.

former_member183915
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

For creating a Bc set via a Img hierarchy you need to have an img activity with customizing object.

The IMG is a tool for adjusting SAP Systems to customer requirements.

It is hierarchically structured and based on the application component hierarchy.

The core of the implementation guide are the IMG activities, which take you into Customizing, where you can make the appropriate system settings.

The Customizing tables in the IMG activity are client-specific or cross-client. This information comes from the table OBJH, where all Customizing objects are managed.

According to what you have said ,this error is coming because ther is no customizing object present..If you have a customizing object the following error wont appear.

Hope this helps you.

r_rajeshkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Navya,

If you have a customizing object the following error wont appear.

Any idea what that customising object should be? How to add the same in the table and correct the error?

Regards,

R Rajesh Kumar

former_member183915
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi R Rajesh Kumar ,

a customizing object consists of tables/views which has the records that we put in our Bc sets while creating it.Since there is no cutomizing object ,there are no records in the tables/views.Hence the following error is coming.These records in tables are nothing but settings that we need for custimization as that is the reason why we are using Bc sets.Bc Sets are created so that the settings can be moved between two systems that are not connected to each other.

You could create an img activity which has the customizing tables according to your requirements.

see this link to create an img activity.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm32/helpdata/en/9a/b7b2375ca97f68e10000009b38f8cf/content.htm.

http://allian.uclv.net/saphelp/helpdata/EN/47/cc8a08548711d395d300a0c930dcc1/frameset.htm.

Regards,

Navya.