cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to load supplier catalogue items without a price?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

We have a requirement to load catalogue items with out item prices. We have some catalogue items who price flatuates very regularly without notice. We would like the price set in the shopping cart at creation and not in the catalogue itself.

The idea here is when a requisitioner searches the relevant catalogue and transfers the item into the shopping cart, he/she assigns the price & quantity there.

Is this possible?

If so do I do about loading some catalogue items without prices?

Do I have to enforce some kind of control in the supplier catalogu load and create a separate procurement catalogue for such items?

Thanks,

Grace

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Grace,

you can load items in CCM without price, i.e. with price = 0,00.

But you will have to change standard SRM SC behavior, because you cannot change the price for catalog items.

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Christophe

Thanks for your response.

You said that we can set the price to 0,00 and change the standard SRM behaviour to allow the modification of the price. Exactly what do we need to change here?

Will we have to impplement a BADI to do this and if yes is the answer please provide help by specifying the BADI name an summary of what code/logic to use.

Thanks Again.

Grace

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Grace,

There is OSS notes for this !

Please read notes 664842 and 693175.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Grace,

it is possible to load catalogue items without prices and these can be included in catalogues where prices exist or in seperate Procurement Catalogues.

Chris