cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Index Value in PI 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am working on Proxy to File Scenario and receiving multiple Business Partners, I need to map the Employer Name, Address to the receiver side data elements based on the Business Partner Role code,

Here is the example data

Business Partner Role code

1. CL - Claimant

2. LW - Lawer

3. EM - Employer

4. MP - Medical Provider,

SAP has defined the Business partner as unbounded Data element on the Proxy side, but I do not have the Unbounded data element on the receiver side,

However I wrote a UDF to check the Role code, If the Role Code is EM then I need to get the corresponding Business Parter name and send it to receiving data element,

But I am receing the first Business partner Name and Address details, Even though the Role code is EM I am receving the Claimant Name and Address on the receiver side,

Please let me know how can I get the corresponding value of the Business Partner if the Role code EM exists in the sender side,

Thanks

PR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then cross check your UDF whether its behaving as expected or not

if the logic is like what you said then why cannot you go for fixvalues and if its get changes according to system then go for valuemapping

HTH

Rajesh

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

use fix values or value mapping

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/EN/43/c4cdfc334824478090739c04c4a249/content.htm -> Function Category: Conversions