cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Master can not replicate from SAP R3 to SAP SRM system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We face one issue when we use bbpgetvd program to transfer Vendor master from SAP R3 to SAP SRM, after I check Analysis Application log, found the following issue:

Error: No Bank Master Data Maintained No Bank Data Transferred

Error: Name/Address for Vendor Already Exists Vendor: 0015118743 Address Number 0000054208

Error: Warning: Complete Business Partner: Vendor: 0015118743 Backend: APP002TS No Transfer of Vendor Data

But I check BP in SRM and can not find vendor 0015118743 information, so could you give me any tips or suggestions to fix this issue. Is there any table in SRM system to keep Vendor Master like SAP R3?

Thanks for your kind suggestions or help in advnance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your all kind answers, whicn are really appreciated!

I get a lof of things from them, thanks again!

Best Regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear My Friends,

First of all, thanks for your kind answer and suggestion!

In fact, I have replicated the vendor master from R3 to SRM by bbpgetvd without to check duplicate address option, but I still want to have some questions, which are as follow:

1. How to use BP to find business partner by address num 0000054208, I did not find this search condition.

2. I used VENMAP and ADRC to check vendor 0015118743 and address num 0000054208, but there is no record in both table, so why the SRM system generate information that is "Name/Address for Vendor Already Exists".

Hopefully get answer and kind reply from you!

Thanks in advance!

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gavin,

>

> (...)

> 1. How to use BP to find business partner by address num 0000054208, I did not find this search condition.

> (...)

You cannot.

Business Partner are stored in BUT000 table. I don't remember if its address number is also stored in this table.

If yes, link is done directly between both.

If not, this is the person number which is stored in BUT000. So, use your address number to get its corresponding person number using ADCP table. Then, with this person number, check in BUT000 what is its corresponding Business Partner.

Finally, with its corresponding GUID, check in VENMAP table the vendor number.

>

> (...)

> 2. I used VENMAP and ADRC to check vendor 0015118743 and address num 0000054208, but there is no record in both table, so why the SRM system generate information that is "Name/Address for Vendor Already Exists".

> (...)

See my answer above concerning ADCP table.

Regards.

Laurent.

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gavin,

Some of this has been answered above, but I'll see if I can summarize it all for you...

Error: No Bank Master Data Maintained No Bank Data Transferred

I have been told that In the European community, vendor bank information is maintained in the vendor master. This is because,

as I am told, that companies are permitted to do electronic fund transfers directly.

Error: Name/Address for Vendor Already Exists Vendor: 0015118743 Address Number 0000054208

We usually use existing vendor numbers and use the option to use the Dun & Bradstreet number to prevent duplicate

vendors from replication from the back-end (R/3). Also, there is an option in the replication to use address information to

check for duplication. So, you can choose how you want duplicates to be filtered out based on your requirements.

Error: Warning: Complete Business Partner: Vendor: 0015118743 Backend: APP002TS No Transfer of Vendor Data

I am not sure what APP002TS stands for but basically the vendor has not been maintained completely. It could be address

information to purchasing organization set-up. Sometimes SRM does not provide you with enough detail in the error

messages.

I hope this helps.

Regards, Dean.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gavin,

You can view all existing vendors for SRM in the backend, using transaction PPOMV_BBP (it is searchable, we use the search term field from R3 vendor master for unique ientifiers, so this is how we search, However, you can search for many different fields, just don't forget your wildcard * before and after!)

If the vendor already exists, maybe for another plant, or an incorrectly created record etc, then insetad of using BBPGETVD use BBPUPDVD and it should work. This updates and potentially corrects the existing records. For example, it extends an existing record into another plant.

Also, you mention the error about bank details, this is completely normal and exists every time you replicate or update a vendor. I dont know why it does it, but it has never casued me any problems!

Hope that helps,

Kind Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Generally you will hit this error when, same vendor # is not extended for different company codes. In your case, same vendor might have been created saperately for two different company codes with same address data. If one vendor is replicated to SRM, you cant replicate the other vendor, due to address existance.

Go into Tx BP in SRM, search vendors with address number. In your case address # is 0000054208. You will get a vendor exsiting in SRM with same address.

Solution will be, extend the existing and replicated vendor to a different company code in ECC/R3 and then run BBPGETVD or

Change the address of the new vendor and replicate.

R/Reddy.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What are the option you have selected in BBPGETVD

SRM offers two type of no ranage r/3 no ranage or Internal or both.

check VENMAP Table - it contains all vendor data.

address nos are stored in ADRC table.

br

muthu