cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is mapping possible between InterfaceA_Out(Asy) and InterfaceB_In(Syn)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have the following scenario:

jms(asyn)-->PI7.1->(SOA with request /response)

When I model this scenario in Integration repository as Integration scenario ,the connection between the two actions(jms and SOA) does not show any interface on the receiver side.It only shows on the sender side,so I am unable to map the interfaces and it fails to validate the model.

Please let me know what might be causing this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In any flow Mapping between Async and Sync is not allowed.

Just a question, what are you going to do with the Response that is going to come back from SOA?

If the response is not needed you dont need to have a Sync Interface....just develop the MI as Async with the Request message included....then you can have the mapping without any restriction/ limitation.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

your scenario assuming that you need to process the response message from the target is a Async - Sync one.

Regarding your specific question about Is mapping possible between InterfaceA_Out(Asy) and InterfaceB_In(Syn), the answer is no. you can only have an interface mapping between a sync interface to sync interface or async to async.

you can read thru these links to give u an idea on how to configure JMS scenarios;

How to correlate JMS messages - https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/5059f110-0d01-0010-7c8b-fdc...

In case JMS scenario that you have is a sync one, in that case if you are below SP19 you might have to build a BPM - ref: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/83/d2a84028c9e469e10000000a1550b0/content.htm

Else ref:

/people/sudheer.babu2/blog/2007/01/18/asyncsync-communication-using-jms-adapter-without-bpm-sp-19

/people/venkataramanan.parameswaran/blog/2007/01/18/syncasync-communication-in-jms-adapter-without-bpm-sp19

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey,

>Is mapping possible between InterfaceA_Out(Asy) and InterfaceB_In(Syn)

No, Hence it does not show any interface on the receiver side.

Cheers

Agasthuri