Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Function in Sales Order frozen using FK05

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there any Standard function for frozen the Partner function in Sales Order,

for e.g. A vendor partner function added to the Sales Order header for commission.

when I frozen the Vendor using FK05, this vendor cannot be used in Create SO.

Thanks.

Terry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Terry,

The transparent table is "LFA1" and "LFA1-SPERR" and "LFA1-SPREQ". Kindly please let me know If you need any more information.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

I've solved the problem, thank you very much.

Terry

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can not achieve this through by standard customizing. You have to go for the enhancement in customer master If you want to check the vendor block in customer master itself (Include"ZFX04U01",Program "SAPMF02D") or use the user exit "User exit_move_fields_vbak" or "userexit_save_document_prepare in include"mv45afzz" in sales order program"SAPMV45A". Kindly please let me know If you need nay more information on this.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram Pedarla,

I want to know too, coz I have other "Checking" also completed by User Exit MV45AFZZ save prepare.

my thinking is, once the Vendor have been blocked by t-code FK05, there is file for storing this information.

I can ABAP a checking in MV45AFZZ and check the information for this Vendor.

Please tell me the file for storing the Blocked Vendor ...

Thanks.

Terry

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the user exit "USEREXIT_MOVE_FILEDS_VBAK" to achieve this. But If you dont want that particular partner function, why dont you go for a partner determination procedure at the sales order haeader level and make this partner function(CR) non mandatory. Any way the include in which that user exit is there is "MV45AFZZ". Kindly please let me know If you need any more Inofrmation on this.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Edited by: RamPedarla on Aug 6, 2009 12:24 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Similar Functionality is also for customers. You can block the customer by XD05 t-code, You can block for a particular sales area or for company code or over all block.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, I want NOT to block the Sold-to-party in SO, just want to block one add-on partner function, for e.g. Agent, which is VENDOR in SAP.

I know the XD05 to block the Customer, but I want to use FK05 to block the agent (vendor) in the Sales Order (not PO).

Anyone can help?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If possible for you then create two partner determination procedure.

In one procedure donu2019t use vendor and in other use the vender.

Now assign these procedure to the respective document type.

Like who donu2019t have vendor assign it to sales order.

And the other who has vendor assign it to PO.

So this way also you solve your.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, may be my question not clear enough.

I want use the t-code FK05 to block one Vendor code, for e.g. 200136.

then when create SO using VA01, under the header partner function, once I input the 200136 in the Partner function, for e.g. Z1 (Agent code), it will display error message "The vendor have been blocked".

Thanks.

Terry