cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The error in billing when we use the rebate

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.According to the customeru2019s requirements, we need to create the rebate agreement link to the sales deal first.

2.We create the sales order with the relevant information of rebate.

3.Then create the delivery reference to the sales order, but the system has used the WM module. We need to create the transfer order to do the picking, after confirm the transfer order and we could do the post goods issue. So far, there is no issue for this process.

4.When we create the billing, there would display the messageu201DPricing error in item 0000001u201D.The item condition would have many additional condition types which should not list in the condition.

you select the condition type with no amount and click condition record. It would display the price condition which had no relationship with the document.

5.By the way, whenever we not click the rebate check box for this customer, the billing is correct.

Have any one meet this issue before or could give me any clue ?Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check the copy control VTFL

select item and check the pricing type = G

regards

senya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have check it before, the price type is G.

What confuse me most is that when I use some sales area of customer, the billing could have this issue.But some are not.

I think maybe this issue is link to the rebate, because whenever the customer have the rebate, the billing would have the issue.

Thank you for help me check it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check some of these points

1. In the pricing procedure there is Req 24 assigned to ur rebate condition type

2. In the access sequence there is '1' (access seq rel for rebate assigned)

3. Check for rebate activation at Sales Org level, Billing Document and customer master level (Payer).

Best regards

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have checked all these points and there is no issue for the configuration.This issue has happened after the client copy.I am not sure whether the client copy would affect the system?

Do you have any clue to check how the incorrect condition type happen? Thank you in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Client copy can affect the system behavior.

For checking why a particular condition type is picked,

1. go to the billing document (Tcode - VF02),

2. Goto the item condition

3. Press analyze button

4. U can see which pricing procedure is getting trigerred (RVAA01)

5. U can also see which condition types are getting picked. Here u can analyze why a particular condition type is not getting triggered.

Best regards

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Thank you for your explaination.

I have check the ayalysis of the condition also, and it displays the condition record has been found, but there is no relevant green light link to the conditon type.Whenever the condition record has been found, it should link to the green light of condition record.So I think it is not normal in the system.

How could I check where it come from?

Best regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to the condition type eg BO02 in the billing document and click on details

Here it should show

1. Condition values - Can check the condition base value and amount

2. Control Data - can check cond class, calc type.....Cond Origin

3. Account Determination - G/l account hit etc

4. Scales

5. Rebate Details - Rebate agreement details etc

Best Regards

Mahesh

Edited by: Mahesh Sandbhor on Aug 7, 2009 7:52 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have check all the details ,but I found that the condition type is relevant to the different customer and material. The amount is 0.I don't know how it comes.I think it is not normal.

But thank you all the time.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Hi just check out which DUpp u r using in OVKK..

if i m not wrong this should be "C"

correct me if went wrong

thanks

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do you mean to use T-code:OVKK to check the pricing procedures?

DoPr is A(standard);CuPP is 1(standard).Could you explain more for this issue?

Thank you very much!