cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to load materials, contract lines & info recs directly from R/3 to CCM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings,

We have a requirement to upload material masters (stock) Service masters, contract line items and info recs directly from ECC into CCM 2.0.

How do we go about doing this? I understand we need XI enable in SRM but what other config is required in the SRM/CCM environment.

What transactions/programs should be run?

Are there any prerequisites steps that need to be undertaken in the CCM environment?

We are on SRM 4.0, CCM 2.0 ECC 5.

Thanks,

Grace

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Grace,

You can push material and service master direclty from SRM. MECCM transaction only pushes contract and info-record data.

Regards,

Cristiano Soares

Former Member
0 Kudos

Grace

First you have to replicate Material master data from ECC to SRM and then in SRM execute the report BBP_CCM_TRANSFER_CATALOG to transfer the same to CCM.

This will create a Product catalog in CCM with catalog ID SRM_EXTRACTED_CTLG.

Do assign the points for the helpful solution.

Regards

Jagdish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagdish,

After SRM_EXTRACTED_CTLG is in CCM with our service masters, how would I get this published to the search engine? Do I need to map it to a procurement catalog? How would I go about doing this? Our current schema is UNSPC-based. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

MECCM is only available with ECC 6.0. It is not available with ECC 5.0 as some people have suggested

Andy, you should map the items in the SRM_EXTRACTED_CTLG to the CCM Master Catalog. Then map these items from the Master Catalog to the Procurement Catalog and publish

Regards,

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jagdish,

Are you saying that in order to get any material data into CCM it first has to go via SRM?

I am looking to get a very light weight implementation of CCM working and want to understand the minimum needed to get CCM working with the ability to export data from EEC 6.0

I was under impression that CCM would function as a standalone solution without any other SRM components and data (material, purchasing) could be transfered directly to CCM from EEC via XI using MECCM

However you seem to imply that the material master has to go via another SRM component before can be exported to CCM?

Could you confirm this

Thanks

Ben

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Grace,

The transaction to transfer masters directly from ECC 5.0 to CCM 2.0 (it does not work for r/3 versions below ECC 5.0)

is MECCM.

You should config XI and CCM component as per CCM config guide.

But I have not tried this myself.

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dinesh,

Thanks for your response. WE are definately using ECC 5.0, so that t-code MECCM should work for us.

Can you confirm that we can load Material & Service Masters, Info Records, Contract Lines directly from ECC 5.0 to CCM?

Thanks