cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

difference between vf04 and vf06?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

What is the major difference between VF04-billing due list and VF06-background job for billing.

I gues we create invoice through a background job using program "RV60SBAT" but when I look in SM37 I can also see the billing due list program "SDBILLDL" also ran but I didn't scheduled it.

Does the background job calling this billing due list in the background? Appreciate if you explain how VF04 and VF06 works

Thanks

Mike

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Apart from the suggestion given already, in VF06, you can also schedule the invoice printing with required date and time. Once the system date and time reaches this, it will run in background.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks guys,

issue resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mike,

VF04 is used to MAINTAIN BILLING DUE LIST based on the Delivery date as default, Means the Delivery documents which has the same date and for which the Billing has to create on a particular date uses this Transaction

The Program uses is SDBILLDL

VF06 is used to create the Billing for all the Deliveries irrespective of Date,

The program for VF06 is RV60SBAT

You have to give the Billing data for VF04 and it is not required for VF06 (in summary)

Hope it is clear,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mike,

VF04 is used to MAINTAIN BILLING DUE LIST based on the Delivery date as default, Means the Delivery documents which has the same date and for which the Billing has to create on a particular date uses this Transaction

The Program uses is SDBILLDL

VF06 is used to create the Billing for all the Deliveries irrespective of Date,

The program for VF06 is RV60SBAT

You have to give the Billing data for VF04 and it is not required for VF06 (in summary)

Hope it is clear,

santosh